Co-ops / Support Groups
- 3rd Tuesday at Broadway Coffeehouse ~ Monthly time of fellowship at Broadway Coffeehouse for Home Educators & their children aged 12 & up. Meet at Broadway Coffeehouse on the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 6:30pm. For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classical Conversations ~ A tuition-based academic homeschool group that meets once a week during the school year. We use the trivium to educate ourselves and our children classically. For more info, e-mail Pam Lee at NewLifeLees@gmail.com or Angelina Buswell at CCAngelinaBuswell@gmail.com.
- Countryside Christian Academy This homeschool co-op is open to families who use Accelerated Christian Education curriculum and want support to follow the standards set by ACE ministries. Families get together for field trips, study groups, and graduation ceremonies. For more info, contact Susanne Berrier at email@example.com.
- Monmouth Independence Christian Homeschooling Association (MICHA) ~ To serve the Lord through supporting and encouraging Polk County families. We meet once a month to pray, fellowship and discuss topics important to homeschooling families and be real with each other. Contact Jennifer Fear at 503-838-6416 or MIFear@MinetFiber.com.
- Polk County Home Educators (PCHE) ~ Polk Christian Home Educators exists to provide support and information to home schooling families and support groups in the Polk County area. PCHE is an explicitly Christian organization, however our information is available to anyone who wishes to receive it. Contact Heather Church at firstname.lastname@example.org.